Start by reading the job application very carefully and ask yourself the following questions:
- What qualifications are required? Do I have these qualifications?
- What is it about the job description that particularly appeals to me? Why am I applying?
- How can I show that I am the right person for the job?
Read your application once again carefully and check that you have not forgotten anything, that there are no spelling mistakes and it is addressed to the right person.
Please send all your application documentation to our human resources department in Fürth. Please make sure that your application includes the following:
- Cover letter (make sure you include the job title, location, as well as the earliest date on which you could start and salary expectations. If stipulated in the job description, please provide details of your mobility or willingness to relocate)
- Curriculum vitae
- Testimonials/certificates: school certificates, details of any internships completed, references from previous employers, etc. (you do not need to provide a reference from your current employer)
- Any additional certificates (IT skills, language certificates, etc.)
Please send your application via our online application portal. You can input your data into the form and upload your cover letter, curriculum vitae, a photo (if you wish) as well as all relevant testimonials and certificates.
Alternatively, you can also send your application by post:
UVEX WINTER HOLDING GmbH & Co.KG
Human Resources Management
Würzburger Str. 181
We shall try to deal with the process as quick as possible. However, the entire application process can take some time. This is why we ask you to be patient.
We also ask you to let us know, if you have been offered a job by another company in the meantime or have already signed a contract.
You shall hear from us as soon as we have made a decision.